Triode;345687 Wrote:
> I've updated the plugin attached to the first post to fix the problem
> playing other streams.  The update also includes Mick's icon - thanks.

OK, I've found the problem.

I don't know where the blame lies, but the .zip file I downloaded and
installed this morning was only 8KB, and DIDN'T contain the HTML
folder!

I downloaded it using the Opera browser, when I found that I could not
get it to work, I had another go at downloading it using Firefox, with
the same result, it didn't work. Your recent message stating that you
had updated the link, made me have yet another go, the .zip was 28KB,
and I knew I would be in business!!

Seems like there may be others out there with the same problem as me.

Thanks for the the plugin by the way. :)

kidstypike

--
kidstypike