vworp;342323 Wrote:
> I've managed to revert to 7.2 without breaking everything. xAP control
> via BSC and audio.transport is working again, so that was all down to
> the nightly.
>
> BSC control from Floorplan is still broken. It's definitely the id= as
> sent by floorplan. I'm not sure who's wrong here, for this particular
> player the id is 0002 as sent by floorplan (should that be 02?), but
> the plugin doesn't respond to 02 or 0002, only *.
>
> Minor bug: If a player is in an off state and playback is resumed from
> an audio.transport message, a xapbsc.event message is not generated to
> indicate that the player has switched on. The following xapbsc.info
> messages also remain in the wrong state.

Supporting the nightlies is near to impossible and they often have me
tearing my hair out! Good to hear that at least some sanity has
returned.

Yes the ID=nnnn not working is a bug and I have managed to reproduce
it. Will be fixed shortly.

And while I've not yet reproduced the resume state issue, I can imagine
how that might happen and I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edward

--
erspearson