mherger;351287 Wrote:
> > MusicInfoSCR 4.3.2 doesn't change the second display on my
> Transporter.
>
> Press the Visual button to flip through the various display modes of
> the
> second display. The screensaver isn't displayed in all of them.
>
> Michael
Thanks, your suggestion worked. However, I noticed an unexpected
effect; the 'Now Playing' screen shifted over to the right display as I
cycled through the 'Visual' settings. As soon as the screensaver kicked
in the 'Now Playing' screen went back to the left display and my
MusicInfoSCR configured second display was shown correctly on the
right. Is this shifting of the 'Now Playing' screen expected behavior?

Also, I have a request: is it possible to display the filetype of the
currently playing song? I would like the right display to show Artist,
Album, kbps and filetype (or file-extension). There's a MusicInfoSCR
setting called something like 'file.ext', but it seems to show the
entire filename which isn't the behavior I'm looking for.

Thanks for developing this great plugin.

--
Jernau