Hi.  I'm hoping someone can help me with IPENG.  I was really excited
when I first read about it but I've spent hours trying to make it work
to no avail.

No matter what I do it says: "No player connected."

I've tried to add the server manually and it doesn't recognize the
player.  I've flushed the cache but it did no good. I also downloaded
two different version of IPENG and made sure it was extracted to the
proper Plugin directory on my Mac.  The SqueezeBox player is working on
my stereo and on my mac.  I feel like I just wasted dough on this
app...not very happy.  Anyway, anyone that might lend a hand please let
me know.

Thanks,
Nick

Info: Mac OSX 10.5.5,
Squeeze Center 7.0,
Ipeng 1.0 on Iphone,

SqueezeBox Player Name: 192.168.2.5

Model: Squeezebox v3

Firmware: 86

The IP address for this player is: 10.0.1.196:50521

The ethernet MAC address for this player is: 00:04:20:07:79:eb

Wireless Signal Strength: 91

--
Sunra55