Sunra55;364267 Wrote:

> I also downloaded two different version of IPENG and made sure it was
> extracted to the proper Plugin directory on my Mac.

You don't need any plugins to run the iPeng application on the iPhone.
Having said that, it won't stop the application from working.

You need to make sure the phone has a connection to your wireless
network and has got a valid IP address. Tap Settings, Wi-Fi. You should
see your wireless network's name listed with a tick next to it. Tap the
Right-Arrow icon to the right of this and look at the IP address. Going
by what you posted it should look something like 10.0.1.xxx

--
AndyWright