robroe;364305 Wrote:

> One thing (I hope this hasn't been asked before but I couldn't find it)
> is it possible to add this as a mixer? It would be really cool to be
> able to start SugarCube from any track by using the press and hold play
> functionality. I was wondering whether this wasn't possible due to the
> way that SqueezeCenter works, but as the dynamic playlist can take the
> currently playing song as the seed I was wondering whether it is
> possible after all?

It's not possible in the current SugarCube version, but it is possible
to do so someone just have to implement it.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))