bpa;366886 Wrote:
> Try wavin2cmd again to record into a file and see if there is any
> difference.
>
> If still doesn't work, then something has changed on your systems to
> prevent wavin2cmd from accessing.  Consider all possibilities such as
> windows updates, security s/w update.

It worked initially when I installed it a few days ago.  Then it was
not working, and then for a short while a couple of days ago, it worked
again.  Since then it has not worked.  I've not installed anything or
run Windows Update in all this time.

Attached is a listing of all processes running right now.  Perhaps you
can stop something that might be causing problems?

I tried wavin2cmd again, and it still only gives me 1.48 secs of sound,
even though the WAV file grows and grows as time goes on.  Incidentally,
I stop wavin2cmd using Ctrl+C.  Presumably this is the right thing to
do?

Windows 'Sound Recorder' records fine and plays back fine.

|Filename: ProcessList.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6355|

Yellow Banana