Michael,
I noted on your website that the warning for slimnas not running on the
0.7 release of FreeNAS had been removed.
Does this mean that slimnas 1.1.2 should run on 0.7?

If so I'm having problems getting my squeezecenter to start.  the
slimnas extension does appear to be running as i can enable and disable
squeezecenter from the webui but SC doesn't actually run.

Any ideas about what I could try to get it running?
I have tried reinstalling slimnas and squeezecenter following my
upgrade from 0.69 to .7

FreeNAS 0.7.3953
SlimNAS 1.1.2
SC 7.3.1-24296

--
BodgeIT

Whether you think you can or...
you think you can't, either way you are right!