bpa,
Very interested in your DVB to SC plugin.

The present method I'm using sort of works but is laughably inelegant.

WHS, Technisat SkyStar 2 PCI, DVBviewer, VAC, WaveInput, SC Version:
7.3 - 23652 with xPL enabled, Pronto remote to send JVC IR codes in
addition to SB codes.

Channel change is achieved by xPL picking up the JVC IR from my Boom or
SB3 and a 'determinator' in xPL HALManager causing an action to send a
command to the PCI card and display the station name (briefly) on the
originating Squeezebox device.

Mad - just the sort of botch that you have to resort to if you can't
program.
So, I'll be keeping an eager lookout for your plugin.

--
Skye