This plugin was working for me last summer. I just upgraded to 1.04 with
the downloader since I'm using SC 7.3.2.
Now it is extremely distorted and the volume is very high, I turned
down the volume in the recorder cp to nearly zero but it's still very
distorted.
I tried on another computer (soundblaster card) and it works fine.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Joe

What version of SC? - 7.3.2
What sort of PC and audio (e.g. laptop, integrated audio )? - Laptop,
with RealTek AC97 driver
What sort of player? - Duet
Does you PC have any other audio sources which could be "active" such
as microphone, something connected to line-in, Tuner card? - No other
sources were active.

--
Pungh0Li0