andyg;374657 Wrote:
> I'll do a quick 'official' review of the following plugins for inclusion
> in the recommended list:
>
> BBCiPlayer, TitleSwitcher, LazySearch, SaverSwitcher

iPlayer: OK

TitleSwitcher: OK, but make sure the description mentions that
MusicInfoSCR is required.

LazySearch: OK, but I want to strongly recommend this plugin be
refactored to not use global variables and use $client->pluginData
instead.  As it is today, it almost certainly leaks memory.

SaverSwitcher: Not OK, it has an external dependency on CGI.pm which is
not included with SC.  Since only 2 functions are used anyway, and
CGI.pm is a memory hog, these should be handled another way.  This
plugin also makes use of a large amount of global variables, and should
be refactored to use less.  $client->pluginData should be used instead.

--
andyg