Thanks a lot for the new versions of your great plugins!

Some questions:

1. In the present version of CustomBrowse there is the problem that for
multi disc albums the extensions (Disc 1), (Disc 2) ... are not shown in
the browse menu if the "show multi disc albums as separate albums"
option is set. Is this fixed in the new version?

2. We previously discussed if it is possible to define the sorting by
DISC-TRACKNUM instead only by TRACKNUM in a CustomBrowse menu
definition. You mentioned that this would only be possible by
customizing the XML. Is this still true in the new version? If yes, it
would be great if you could give a short explanation how the XML file
must be amended.

3. There are several "by letter" menus predifined in CustomBrowse (e.g.
artist by letter, albums by letter). What I am missing is a "title by
letter" menu. At the moment I do not use a title menu at all since it
takes ages until the long list of song titles are displayed (and
browsing through about 10.000 song titles takes also very long). Is it
possible to create a "title by letter" menu with CustomBrowse and would
that accelerate browsing?

--
dip