dip;377616 Wrote:
> I have created a menu based on the MixedTags menu type. I enclose a
> screenshot and the xml file below. If you changed something in a
> previous version of the menus to solve this bug, is it necessary to
> create a new version of my menu that the amendment takes any effect?

As long as you haven't selected the "Customize configuration" option at
the bottom of the menu configuration page you don't have to change
anything. My changes will automatically affect your menu after you have
installed the new version and restarted SqueezeCenter.

The the Mixed tag menu is a bit special, so the sorting and the (Disk
1) handling you like probably doesn't work there yet.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))