MeSue;379186 Wrote:
> Yes, it's saving the "Trackstat Played" playlist. Now I just need to
> figure out how to change ratings via Trackstat. I think I know how on
> the Controller, but I was just trying to do it on the Boom with only
> the Boom remote and could not figure it out, and couldn't find it in
> the wiki either.

If you like to do it with the Boom remote, you will need the Context
Menu plugin. When you have installed it you can hold down right arrow
or the knob for a few seconds when standing on a track, this will show
a context menu where you can change the rating.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))