MeSue;379226 Wrote:

> I noticed that when Custom Scan - Rating Tag is run, it generates all
> the TrackStat Rating playlists. Does that mean if Rating Tag Scan is
> set to automatic, the TrackStat playlists are going to be generated
> every time SC rescans? Could it be set so the playlists are only
> updated when ratings are manually changed?

Missed that, I'll change it in the next version of TrackStat, Custom
Scan and TrackStat Playlist so rating playlists only are affected by:
- Manually ratings set by user
- Optionally automatic ratings set by TrackStat based on played amount
of a track

By never affected by:
- Custom Scan RatingTag module
- Custom Scan Amazon module
- The Custom Scan import modules included with TrackStat (iTunes
Statistic Import, MusicMagic Statistic import, Amarok Statistic
Import)
- The standard SqueezeCenter scanner

In the current release it's the RatingTag and Amazon modules that don't
work like this and incorrectly affects the rating playlists.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))