gandt;379872 Wrote:
> Jezbo - Ive now installed it on the same machine that runs slimcentre
> i.e. my windows home server. I have imported all the music from the
> slim database with no problem. Ive checked firewall settings for the
> cli but still no players. What am I missing?
> graham

I'm not sure. On the same machine as you are trying to run muso on,
from a command prompt window start a telnet session and enter CLI
commands as follows and let me know what you get:

> telnet localhost 9090

player count ?
player name 0 ?
player id 0 ?
player name 1 ?
player id 1 ?
exit

This is basically what muso does to find the available players. Change
"localhost" in the telnet command to whatever you are using for your
"host" value in the squeezecenter parameters if it's different.

--
jezbo