hmm - I think that may have been user error somehow....tried it again
this morning and it selects the player no problem. I think it may have
been down to the synchronise setting in squeezecenter.

FYI I have Muso on my desktop PC and music on WHS - I just added the
music using the scan folder instead of using the database and it works
fine. I haven't checked the detailed counts yet but all good so far.

Great job in finding album artwork by the way - it filled in a lot of
gaps in my collection that itunes never got.....

--
rossp