martin.rehfeld;380956 Wrote:
> Absolutely! I take the blame for not maintaining the plugin more
> actively. I can not promise to integrate the retained
> fixes/improvements anytime soon, though. Should anyone capable be
> willing to speed things up, drop me a line to get commit access to the
> repo.

I'm not blaming you as I remember that you offered the above already a
long time ago and probably nobody (including me) responded...
So I'll give it a try and if noone already offered: could you give give
commit access to serv...@gmail.com. I'll then merge the changes of Mavit
and rubbermp3 and provide a new updated 'official' version.

--
servies

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.