bsc001;381734 Wrote:
> Hello, I'm new to Squeezebox & the forums. I've been playing around with
> this plugin, and I think it's really great. My problem is that I'm using
> a SB Boom, and the WeatherTime display seems oriented for the other SB
> devices.
>
> Are plugins difficult to program?   Would it be a lot of work to add
> Boom support so the screen layout doesn't truncate the time display?  I
> love the weather feature, but I'm using the Boom as the main clock in my
> room, so a truncated time display is problematic.

At this moment I can't help you, my understanding of the code is not
yet good enough for rewriting parts to also support the Boom.
Currently I'm just merging the code from mavit and rubbermp3 to get to
a new 'official' version. I guess I'll be able to start testing all
changes tonight on my own squeezebox 3 and after that I'll commit them
to the repository so Martin can release a new 'official' version.

--
servies

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.