I've read this thread and came along some problems about finding the
player. Still can't find what I'm doing wrong. Pointing at the little
arrow gives the message "no player available" (and iTunes not
connected). Running debug mode shows the message:
1: [  1,833] [0,078] Choose Player
1: [   .002] [0,000] Checking if SS available...
SS: There is an address that is not compatible with the
requested protocol ::1:9090 (sorry, had to translate this beacause I'm
Dutch).

Database import shows no problems as far as I can see now.

I'm running SC and muso at the same laptop under Vista 64.

--
mvn2006