The main problem with OSX was the mounting the disk after each command.
This was overcome by having making sure a "unmount" was executed before
the cdda2wav command.

Now it seems the latest version of CDplayer no longer works. There has
been no feedback from anybody else who has downloaded the OSX version
of the plugin so I am not clear on the status.

Possible causes:
- New version of OSX and some sort of change with IODVDservices (or
similar for CD drives)
- SC update has broken OSX plugin support.
- OSX plugin source code problem - perhaps an update has broken OSX
version or OSX version never worked as distributed only as patched by
users.
- cdda2wav is broken.

My assumption is that for both Danco & jimi00 the plugins used to work.
So what was version of SC, OSX and CDplugin that worked.

Plugin now no longer works and one or more items have been upgraded. So
what is current version of SC and OSX.

I assume cdda2wav has not been upgraded.

--
bpa