Hi Jezbo

After a bit of trouble getting going Im really loving muso. Here are my
thoughts about what I would like to see FWIW

a) If there are no song lyrics I think it should give up a little more
quickly - I know its not gonna find the lyrics for 99% or the stuff on
my system  - this will leave a relatively empty page (visualiser?
photoshow? maybe pull out references to the individual song from last
fm or amazon?)

b) ambitious wish for version 2.0! - a lot of my material falls within
the remit of other extensive libraries of informatiom e.g. a worrying
large amount of my collection can be found somewhere on
http://www.progarchives.com/ I amsure there are similar resources for
Jazz and so on - can we hope for the addition of more resouce look ups
in the system other than last fm and amazon?

c)"albums sorted by date added" doesnt do what i expect - Id like to
get the same results as "new music" on SC - although admittedly
sometimes I have to bully it into showing a newly added album by
running it through mp3tag (something to do with date added/modified
tags).

d) on a related note "month added" is fine but when you are dealing
with music addicts like a lot of SB owners I can help thinking a "show
by month or show by week" option would be really good though it would
depend on fixing the above

anyway thanks for an excellent program

--
gandt