I installed SC7.3 on a new machine over the holidays, and I've just
looked at my lastfm.com site and noticed that nothing has been added
since this change. I checked my settings, and everything seems to be in
order  (plugin installed, account activated etc).

So I deleted my account in SC7.3 and put the details in again, but it
won't let me. The error it returns is 'Unable to hanshake with
lastfm.com server due to clock error, please reset your system clock
and try again'. Well I must say its a first for me, the clock is right,
and no amount of changing it backwards of forwards makes any difference.
Anyone have any ideas as to what to do next?

Cheers

BT

--
BigTony