Hi folks,

the main bug that bothers me is that sometimes softsqueeze starts and
sometimes it doesn't. Today's build 7.3.2 - 24679 works fine.

Othertimes the damn thing tries to start, but dies immediately.

Flirefox says that it uses javaws for jnlp files. (What is javaws? I am
guessing that it is the java webstart tool?)

Can anyone shed some light on this even with the limited information
that I have provided?

Cheers,

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>ESPAudio P09B Active filter>NAP140+260A>Rhapsody,
Avondale and Naim cable, Kubuntu Intrepid Ibis server, linkstation for
storage.
SB3 Flycatcher 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre 7.3.2 testing