GoCubs;386006 Wrote:
> Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing this.  I'm unable to reproduce
> so I'm not sure what to tell you.  How good is your network
> connection?
>
> -Greg

Hi Greg

I guess the root cause of the problem might be that the network
connection momentarily drops (though there's nothing in the log to
confirm this). I use power line adapters to connect the server PC to
the wireless router. It drops the server once a day or so, but
reconnects the service quickly.  The other screensaver I use is RSS
News Ticker, and that one restarts with no problem, but SDT needs an SC
restart.

--
neilcoburn