brooster;401477 Wrote:
> Hello Again,
>
> I just noticed that when I rotate the dial when the Boom is off I do
> get a sun/cloud/rain/snow symbol and a PR % reading but still no clock
> or temp.
> ?

Hey Brooster,

Try this:
1) Go into your web interface, then goto your players "basic settings"
and set the power off screensaver to superdatetime.  Click apply and
exit out of the all web interface screens.

2) on your squeezecenter box, navigate to this folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCenter\prefs\plugin

3) Delete the superdatetime.prefs file and restart squeezecenter
(reboot)

4) When Squeezecenter restarts, turn your boom on/off. (do not go into
the web interface, your boom should already be set use superdatetime at
power off.)  power on/off a few times to be safe.

If this works, you can now go into the web interface and youll notice
that the superdatetime settings are now filled in.  Again, if this all
worked, Im guessing that you went, turned the icons 'on' in the
interface screen and hit apply.  As I noted in a previous post, this
would prevent the default settings from being set.

Hope this works for you.

--
SqueezEd