sksimer;388400 Wrote:
> No I do not have PM.
>
> Last night I left the iPhone on all night and it has cached some of my
> music library. So it is functioning but very slowly.  It finds my home
> network very quickly and gives me some of my music quickly and other
> music it goes into the "loading" mode for over a minute.  It seems like
> it is still caching my music library.  If I look at the album view, all
> the albums appear to be present in the list but only 11/300 have
> artwork associated with them.  It appears to be a problem with
> communicating rather than not working.
>
> Thanks
OK, could you check you SqueezeCenter settings under
"Settings-Advanced->Performance" and set "Artwork reresampling" to
"resizing (faster, lower quality)".
This sounds to my like your server really busies out resampling the
artwork. iPeng is using different artwork sizes from SC and SBC so this
can be an issue whenever you do a clear and rescan.
It has nothing to do with iPeng's caching but is related to the caching
on the server itself.

--
pippin

---