tigersim;392913 Wrote:
> Yes that looks great!  I guess there are two options:
>
> 1) As you suggest, an SC plugin that can mediate the DACP protocol.
> 2) Take the TunesRemote (open) source code and reimplement the network
> protocol, replacing the DACP calls with native SqueezeCenter calls.
>
> Option 1 might be more widely useful, as it would allow iphone users to
> control SC... Option 2 sounds like it might be easier though, I don't
> know.
>
> sim

Use option 2.
a) iPhone users CAN control SqueezeCenter. There's three iPhone Apps
out there all of which have more capabilities than Apple Remote
b) Apple's interface doesn't cover a lot of the features/functions of
SC, especially the playlist handling, so you will end up with a pretty
limites feature set if you do option 1.

--
pippin

---