So.... Let's say we were to go for Option 2, and base it on the
TuneRemote app (which is GPL).  Next step is to get documentation for
the protocol used by the SC7 web UI and the server. I presume this is
basic HTTP stuff, and is documented nicely somewhere! (Sorry, haven't
had a chance to look into SC internals yet... ;)

First step is probably to install the Android SDK which includes a G1
emulator for your PC.  Get the current TunesRemote source running on
that, then start hacking :)

sim

--
tigersim

--
SB3/SC7.1 on an ultra low-noise homebrew old-skool 19" 4U 24/7 server:
*Fanless* AMD Sempron (~ 30deg C above ambient)