pippin;393009 Wrote:
> Actually: no.
> App Store purchases are bound to the account, that means: if you
> connect more than one device to an account you only have to pay for an
> app once. But of course it also means the device has to be bound to the
> account.
> But why do you use different accounts for your computer and the
> phone???
> You should not even be able to sync the phone to your computer that
> way, especially for anything purchased through iTunes.
>
> The only idea I have is to file a request to Apple on this, they sign
> apps for your account, I have absolutely no influence on their
> distribution scheme.

I downloaded it on my computer under my account with the impression
that it was a computer app. My son had created his own itunes account
when he got his Ipod Touch, of course using my credit card. If I had
known it was a phone app I would have done it through the Ipod account
he created to avoid this situation. If I can't resolve the issue, I
guess I'll pay for it again.

thank you for your timely response,

Tom

--