GoCubs72;393733 Wrote:
> Thank you Pippin -- I'll try to find out how not scan the .MYI files.  I
> use a SonicWALL firewall and, yes, it has a built-in McAfee client.
> It's highly customizable, so I'll give it a shot.
>
> I've read a couple of posts on an upcoming version (1.1?) - do you have
> a list of features/improvements?  Any thoughts beyond 1.1?

McAfee is known to cause trouble with the MySQL database SqueezeCenter
uses. Happens on various occasions but especially with long list
generation.

There's an iPeng roadmap here:
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/roadmap
but it's not very accurate or detailed but I will update it as soon as
1.1 goes into beta. It will do more and a bit different things than
what's currently written there.

--
pippin

---