vdeknock;389359 Wrote:
> It appears that all information is available on both units.  The units
> are just not updating to show the same information.  Using weather.com
> it appears I get four different periods /
> night/morning/afternoon/evening (or something like that)  I am seeing
> different periods hence the different icons.  I have determined this by
> making the period display on both - pressing the arrow keys on the
> remote forced them to display the same period.
>
> Can someone explain how this is meant to work?  I would like to show
> the correct display for the current time - both have the same time.
>
> Adding extra display settings for different periods - I can select
> C,1,2,3 - what does the C mean?
Pressing up/down cycles through all the periods.  There's the C,1,2,3
and then any of the 10day forecasts or custom that you have enabled.
If you hit the size button on the remote to display a 2line font then
on the top line you should see text indicating what period you're
viewing.

C is meant to represent the 'C'urrent conditions.

-Greg

--
GoCubs