Hi folks,
I have a huge collection of Audio books. Unfortunately there are not
any specified tags for Author,Series,Volume#(of series),Book
Title,Narrator.
I use a specific genre for these files "Audio Book" and I use the
Grouping tag for the sub genre example : Science Fiction.

So i have used the 5 custom tags.
custom 1 = Author
custom 2 = Series
custom 3 = Vol
custom 4 = Book Title
custom 5 = Narrator

I would like to have these scanned in to the database and have a menu
called Audio Books that would list the Sub genre(Grouping tag) then
Author then it would list the authors series's then any book titles
that are individules.

I am not sure if you need to know this or not but I use Media Monkey to
organize and tag my files.

I would vary much appreciate all the help anyone can give me to
implement this!!

--
666JackTheKnife666