666JackTheKnife666;397104 Wrote:

> now seting up custom scan, what is the sort tag mapping about ? is that
> another set of tags that needs to be created or added ?
> do I need 10 custom tags ? CUSTOM1,CUSTOM1SORT ect ?

If you want them to be sorted alphabetically, you can just leave the
"sort tag mapping" attribute empty. If you for example like the custom
3 tag (vol) to be sorted so 9 comes before 10, you will need to add a
CUSTOM3SORT tag to the file which contains "09" when CUSTOM3 contains
"9", then just put "CUSTOM3=CUSTOM3SORT" in the "sort tag mapping"
field.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))