I have configured my morning alarm to play Sugercube as a Dynamic Playlist.

It works really well, except that it always seems to stop after a few songs
(around 6 tracks).

I can make a MusicIP playlist from the last track played from the Sugercube
dynamic playlist, and get 50 songs.

I have configured all of the MusicIP settings to be the same, including MusicIP
settings, Player MusicIP settings, Spicefly settings, etc.  I have Style=160,
Variety=2.  I have a filter to only play songs rated greater than 3, or unrated.

How do I debug this to see why it stops adding songs after a few tracks?

Phil