erland;397633 Wrote:
> Could you try to run it with Custom Scan debug logging enabled and see
> if you can see which steps that are executed at the end when mysqld
> uses most CPU?
Sure, I’ll do. But might have to wait until tonight, some other things
still on my list to do first …

erland;397633 Wrote:
> I'll try to include them in the next version of Custom Scan, I'm
> probably going to change the configuration a bit so you configure the
> mapping as a separate configuration parameter.
Great — looking forward to it! Please keep in mind that with the
existing variant it is possible to set up »new« keys (which aren’t in
the tags) some people might have use for, like
XYZZY=RELEASESTATUS|MUSICBRAINZ_ALBUM_STATUS

-----

I’d like to set up something like »Decades« which includes original
years, like »IF we have ORIGYEAR, use it, otherwise take YEAR if not
empty«. (From the assumption that some tags only have YEAR because the
ORIGYEAR was the same.) At a first look, the possibilities you built
into it are endless — but not so easy to understand at a first glance.

Would you say dissecting the »Decades« is a good place to start? Or
suggest something else, like constructing a simple menu first or the
like?

--
Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)