Hi,

Thanks for your advices. Here's the point:

>I think what you're seeing is simply a misconfigured screensaver.
This
>might be due to bad defaults the plugin is using. I'll have to check
this.
>Please go to the MIS settings and re-configure that large line to
display
>"Nothing". It should clean up the screen.

It changes nothing. I cleared the one line configuration box but the
title remains in plain letters and still overlaps the upper infos. The
problem seems to occur when you activated the option of "Customize
playlist display": it seems that default parameters are wrong and use
systematically plain text size instead of the SC default one

>In custom font mode you can define any of left/right/center and
>top/middle/bottom items in various fonts. MIS seems to default to
using
>something on the middle line in large font which overlaps everything
else.
>This makes for the messy layout, but should go away once you configure
MIS
>not to use the middle line.

This seems to work now. For both "Screensaver" and "Customize playlist
display" I do NOT use the default font size setting and specify all
size myself and it is fine, except when the central field is configured
in plain text. The symbol "LECTURE" still remains in the upper left
corner and overlaps with the info (as shown in the photo).  Is there
any way to remove this label when the field is set empty? By the way,
this label disappears if the field is not empty.

Thanks for your help. We're getting close...

Ligald

|Filename: SP_A0099.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6989|

ligald

Transporter (wired)
PC with XP Pro SP3