Hi,

My configuration is the following:

PC with XP Pro SP3 running SC 7.3.2 in French, MusicInfo 4.3.7 -
Transporter wired.

I tried to reproduce the bug with the following steps:

1)The screensaver is in default mode (Basic settings menu of SC)

2)The font size is set to standard (Display menu of SC)

3)The plugin is reseted (checkbox at the bottom of the plugin page)

4)The screensaver is set to MusicInfo mode (Basic settings menu of SC)

This configuration leads to the display problems showed in the photos
attached. The bottom information is displayed in large font size and
overlaps with the upper one. There is no way to fix it or to change the
font size, event by pressing Now playing button. The resetting function
of the plugin is useless.

Then I tried to use a different font size by disabling "Use SC font
size" in the plugin menu. This leads to the worst situation where even
the display of the plugin configuration page mixes the informations.

I tried to be as precise as possible in my description

If you have any idea...

Thank you

|Filename: Different font setting.JPG                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6981|

ligald

Transporter (wired)
PC with XP Pro SP3