AH! finally found the thread for this plugin. I've been using it both on
my SB3 and my Boom for several weeks now and it works great, so thanx a
lot for your work :-)

I have two small questions though :
-Do you have any plans to add the alternate volume display to the Boom
too ? it looks so much better than the default one !
-Is there a way to replicate the "Jump to Now playing" behaviour while
using MusicInfoSCR ? It can be confusing when the current track is
being displayed, and you press down or right (to see the next track or
the details of the current one) and you end up in the middle of the
settings or favourites menu ^^;

--
BlueScreenJunky