Michael

Thanks for your great work on Music Info Scr. Do you have any plans to
implement multiple MIS screensavers? I can see several needs for this.

Firstly, for the various music sources not all the information is
relevant or necessary so you may want to have one screensaver for your
Music Library, another for Internet Radio, another for Podcasts etc. so
these would need to be linked to the music source somehow.

Another reason for multiple screensavers would be: when I have my SB
Boom on my desk, I am close enough to it to read the 3-line display and
have some detailed information but in another room, it's too small to
read from a distance so I would like to switch to a larger, less
detailed display.

Cheers,

John

--