Well I held back on installing 7.3 on ReadyNAS because it looked a bit
flaky for ages - upgraded yesterday, and it's fine (apart from 1 small
glitchette which I need to raise on the ReadyNAS forum I think).

Main reason for the upgrade was so that I could use the BBC iPlayer
Listen Again plugin.
I want to add my thanks (to Triode I think) for this plugin.

It is really great and I'm convinced that my SB setup is the best
player on the market.
I like the way the technology evolves - I'm definitely going to buy
another one.

Plugins are also  dream, a doddle and a peach to install now.

thanks again

--
trautigan