As a new Linux user I need to know simple things about this control -
sorry if the answers are obvious to the experienced user.

My VortexBox Linux Laptop is on a router to which is connected the
modem and a Windows machine and the Squeezebox base unit.

1. On the Duet controller which is the relevant power switch?

2. If I find it :-) then what happens when I switch off, for my
configuration as described in the heading (does the computer hibernate
and the external HDD shut down?

3. When switched back on is everything reversed so that for example I
need not remount my external HDD?

4. Before installing do I need to enable Wake On LAN in my Laptop
Bios?

Thanks

--
mle