erland;408816 Wrote:
> Do you know which menu template the non working menus are based on ?I think
> it's the mixed tag template. I now found that when I set the
level 1 tag type (or the level 2 tag type for the artist-album menu) to
album the menu works and the albums are shown. This seems only be
necessary for the controller.

However, the (new) second line is still missing for these albums. Is
there a settings somewhere (like "show artist with album" in the
regular album menu template?).

erland;408816 Wrote:
> Which menu templates are the slow menus based on ?
>
> Is it showing the track list that is slow on your non classical album
> or is it the album list in both menus ?It is the album list created with the
> regular album template (I only
selected my library "non classical" to filter classical music from the
normal album list).

I had a further problem with a menu comprising a German umlaut in the
menu name (and also in the corresponding multi library name). The name
was "Oper u.รค. (means opera and similar). This menu was also empty on
the controller. I now changed the multi-library name and the name of
the CustomBrowse menu to "Oper u.a." and now it works.

--
dip