Anyone who feels like it should leave a post on the BBCs James Cridands
blog (or email him directly). James Cridland seems to be the man who
has ultimate responsibility for the apalling service we receive as
listeners to live asx streams and listen again feeds (on anything but
the BBCs own iPlayer).

I'm so fed up with this that I've just called for his resignation
(well, I would have done if I'd managed to leave my post on the correct
BBC blog anyway!).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/james_cridland/

Don't let his photo put you off. It's certain he's not as smug as he
looks.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen