RobinHall;416745 Wrote:
> 1) Yes "Radio" is completely empty.
> 2) Yes I get "Cannot Connect to Server. Please check server
> availability or see help for Server setup information."
> 3) Yes SqueezeNetwork login details are set in SC.
>
> I can drop my players into SN and then switch iPeng to SN and manage
> the players there with no problem.
>
> Not sure where the problem is.

Hm. You said you can browse the local library? Do you also have cover
art when doing so?

Could it be the (re)connection to the server did not work correctly?
iPeng would still show the main lists from the cache in that case but
would not allow you to actually browse into something plus you would
not see any players.
Do you have a dynamic IP environment?
In that case, please try "Settings->iPeng Settings->Forget last server"

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com