Hi,

I am experiencing strange crashes with iPeng 1.1.

I started iPeng and waited some time (20 sec or so) on the Now playing
screen. I then switched to the Album list and iPeng informed me that it
is synchronizing the cache. After some time, while still synchronizing
and without the iPod being touched, iPeng crashed. This happened twice
in a row, but I am trying this a third time now and iPeng has not
crashed yet. The issue thus seems at least semi reproducible.

Any ideas?

The cache syncing, when no album art is displayed in the album list,
generally also takes a really long time and sometimes the progressbar
just seem stuck. By a long time I mean at least over 15 minutes. Is it
supposed to take that long?

--
vagskal