Thanks to both of you for helping with this bug.

That's the same behaviour that I've been observing with short tracks.
I need to see what's changed recently in SC with track handling as 7.3
and 7.4 are tracking changes fairly closely right now.

I've built both a windows and linux beta release for you to try.  I
don't expect this version to solve the problem, but this version has an
option -Y to write all debugging info to a file, so you can easily
capture any debug info I need.

You can download it from
http://ralph_irving.users.sourceforge.net/squeezeslave-0.8-55-debug.zip

I'm not likely to get a chance to look at it until mid-week.

Please post your success/failure as well.

Ralphy

--
ralphy