pippin;420564 Wrote:
> Err... Much off topic, but one question since it looks like here are
> some people who know about Sirius and XM a bit:
> I understand the two merged, will they maintain both Sat
> constellations?
It is my understanding that one of the conditions imposed by the
government regulators who allowed the merger was that the new company
was to maintain both satellite systems so that one set of users or the
other didn't have to replace their receivers.  Given that SiriusXM is
still losing money big time, I expect it wil not be long before they
will be asking the regulators to ditch one of the systems, probably the
XM one.

--
raglencross