badbob;420779 Wrote:
> when I click on artists & albums it doesn't show the options like the
> others, but just a box with text. In it..

It's because you have selected to customize the XML code of the menu,
the simple view is only available as long as you don't select to
customize the XML.

badbob;420779 Wrote:

> I've changed SqueezeCenter Settings/Advanced/Plugins/Custom
> Browse/Manage menus "Albums" sort to title, do I need to do a full
> rescan?
No, it should be activated immediately. If it doesn't work, try to use
the "Refresh" link once in the button of the Custom Browse menu pages in
the web interface.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))