Hello

I'm having trouble starting iPeng 1.1. When I tap the application icon
from the main iPod menu I see the "iPeng by PenguinLovesMusic.com"
screen but then nothing happens. After about 10 seconds, the iPod
returns to the main menu. While the iPeng screen is displaying I cannot
tap anything or scroll or access any settings etc.

I'm using Squeezecentre 7.3.2 on Windows XP which is wired to a Belkin
N1 wireless modem router. I have a single  Squeezebox which is connected
wirelessly to the modem/router. Music plays fine using the standard
remote. The modem/router is not connected to the internet. The wireless
network is encrypted and the iPod is connected to it.

Sorry if I've missed something but I've read the installation
instructions and this thread and can't find anything helpful!

Regards
Jimmy

--
jimmyb